I'm just migrating some data from the free webhost address twig.150m.com so I can unsubscribe from their stupid spam emails.
11th of February, 2010
- Dr Cossack has been kind enough to upload the patch files to his server and allow me to link to them. Give a big shoutout to him on the forums when you download!
19th of October, 2008
- migrating data off twig.150m.com
- reworded a bunch of things
- combined the info and screenshots page into one
- reordered history
- checked some links
11th of June, 2008
- fixed broken link to download text patch v1.1
29th Jan, 2006
- initial release
The translation was done by ripping the PS2 files into the PC version of the game.
The patch setup will overwrite your existing Korean files. I take no responsibility for any damage caused by these patches.
Back up your game before applying these patches.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Please be sure to select the correct folder upon setup. Otherwise the patch just won't work.
You cannot uninstall the patch unless you backed up the original "data" folder. Simply delete the current one and replace with the original content.
English subtitles for movies and cutscenes
Character stats page
Load Data Screen (is it just me or is the image of Alia a bit distorted?)
Stage Select - Options
Underlines - Can anyone help me figure out how to get rid of the underlines in the writing?
Saved Reploids - shows "L1" instead of "S"
Stage Select - Shows "L1" and "R1" instead of "S" and "X"
Loading/Saving data. Displays the PS2 memory card message. Any ideas on how to modify this text?
YES/NO still in Korean. This is considered a minor problem to me, and its not really hard to guess the options.
Game Settings - Difficulty still in Korean.
- Big thanks to xomegasamaster for uploading the files! Filefront kept deleting my files!
- An even bigger thanks to Dr Cossack for providing stable download links that will remain on the internet forever!
Spanish Patch (by Wesker)
- Text/Graphics Patch (link seems to be dead)
Text Patch v1.1
- Included a file to patch the subtitles for the ending movie.
Text Patch v1.0
- Initial release.
Voice Patch v0.8
- Initial release.
- Stage Select/Saved Reploids/Stage Options screen show wrong button to change screens. (R1/R2 instead of S and X)
- When confirming selections, Yes/No is still in Korean.
- "Game Level" difficulty levels are still in Korean.
- Random underlining on translated text.
- Load/Save messages still contain PS2 information.
- Voices for bosses are currently unchanged, until someone can help me out with it. (I don't know what the attacks are in Japanese/English).
- Axl's voice files may be incorrectly ported.
If anyone can help me, please download this file and leave me a message on the forumAfter a few years, I guess that link doesnt work anymore. I no longer have a copy of that file on my computer either.
Of course all this stuff is owned by CAPCOM since they made the game.
I just took the time to use the PS2 English files and replaced the Korean files accordingly.
For more information, or any bug reports, please visit the following forums:
megaman-community.com or interordi.com.